Monday, September 13, 2010

New Here, welcome.

First off, I'd like to say that I will not be blogging anime the same way. Same way as I see just about everywhere.  As much as giving a episode to episode review sounds  great and all, I really do not think I can keep up with that.
I will probably post images. Hopefully most of them will be my own screenshots...but I don't consider myself an awesome blogger who puts a lot of her time aside for that. I'd honestly be drawing, rather.

On the other hand, I will still post up my own views of anime I've watched. Not just anime, however. I will include video games, and also, release dates of said things that I do indeed read about in my own time.
You might be interested if these are some of your favourite series/games:

anime-
BKI, Tokyo Majin, Druaga, Sayonora  Zetsubou Sensei , D. Gray-man, Peacemaker,  Ghost in the Shell, Zoids, etc.

I do admit, most of my anime arent very shoujo. Do I care? no. However, I never said I didn't like romance withIN the genres I watch. You'll find I'm rather enthusiastic about pairings...just not over the top.


Games-
Star Ocean (currently playing), Tales Of,  Persona,  Shadow of the Colussus, Spyro, Final Fantasy, Tenchu, Savage Skies, etc.

I might cover stuff related to those games at some point, it depends. I am looking forward to playing
ys7.  I want to cover things related to Team Ico.

I warn though, I tend to love things that others hate, and critic. It tends to happen that I cannot even tell what bad actor looks like...perhaps I just never got into the state of mind to notice, I honestly don't want to.  I might throw fire at things like Twilight, but that's another story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment